What is the course about?
This free online course teaches you how to make delicious vegan breakfast and brunch recipes and gives you tons of ideas for plant based breakfasts, from homemade vegan sausages to porridge, pancakes and more.
Tons of Vegan Breakfast Recipes
From buttermilk pancakes to high protein vegan breakfasts like tofu scramble, oat porridge, smoothies, vegan frittatas, scones and more, all in their vegan version.
Step by Step HD Videos
Everything you need to know to re-create these dishes at home, understanding the "why" behind each step, so you can start becoming a pro in your very own kitchen.
Printable PDFs for all the recipes, plus bonus printables to help you create even more yummy breakfasts at home.
Smoky Vegan Tempeh Bacon Recipe
Fluffy Vegan Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Peanut Butter "Piña Colada" Oat Porridge
A Vegan "Egg" Breakfast: Delicious Mediterranean Frittata
PB and J Stuffed French Toast
The Easiest Overnight Oats Recipe for a No-Cook Breakfast
Mango and Tahini Roll Ups: A Great on the Go or Lunchbox Breakfast Recipe
Peanut Butter and Jelly Tortilla Roll Ups: A Delicious, Vegan, Kid-Friendly Breakfast Recipe
Homemade Garlicky Marsala Vegan Breakfast Sausages
Hemp and Mango Green Smoothie
Crazy Simple Oat Pancakes
Vegan Crispy Oven Hash Browns for a Savory Breakfast
A Recipe for Freshly Baked Vegan Blueberry Scones
Chickpea Crêpes with Nut Butter and Banana
The Best Tofu and Potato Vegan Breakfast Burrito
No Knead Irish Soda Bread
Vegan French Toast Recipe: Fall French Toast with a Cinnamon, Maple and Apple Topping
Let's Get Cooking: The Recipes
- Lesson 1: Tofu Scramble
- Lesson 2: Peanut Butter Piña Colada Porridge
- Lesson 3: Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- Lesson 4: Mediterranean Breakfast Frittata
- Lesson 5: PB and J Stuffed French Toast
- Lesson 6: Overnight Oats
- Lesson 7: Mango Tahini Roll Ups
- Lesson 8: PB and J Roll Ups
- Lesson 9: Garlicky Marsala Breakfast Sausages
- Lesson 10: Hemp Mango Green Smoothie
- Lesson 11: Crazy Simple Oat Pancakes
- Lesson 12: Crispy Oven Hash Browns
- Lesson 13: Blueberry Scones
- Smoky Tempeh Bacon
- Chickpea Crêpes with Nut Butter and Banana
- Tofu and Potato Breakfast Burrito
- No Knead Irish Soda Bread
- Fall French Toast with a Cinnamon Maple and Apple Topping
- Brownble's Guide to Toast and Toppings: A Visual Guide for Quick Toast Combinations
- Brownble's Guide to Smoothies
- Tofu Scramble
- Even More Vegan Breakfast Ideas Printable
- Brownble's Printable Meal Planners
- Brownble's Recipe Card Printable
Final Thoughts and Next Steps
- Give us your Feedback!
- Next Steps
Who teaches the course?
Kim is a teacher and certified plant-based cook and your instructor for the course.
She is the co-founder of Brownble.com, co-creator of the My Brownble Online Program, The Roadmap, Melt, Tofu Mastery and Breakfast and Brunch Classics. She is on a mission to get people back in the kitchen, creating delicious vegan meals and getting back in touch with the simplicity and joy of eating and cooking again.
She is a breakfast, brunch and breakfast for dinner enthusiast and wants to help you answer the question "what do vegans have for breakfast?", in the most delicious way possible.
This is what our students are saying...
"Best cooking website ever!"
"You have definitely been of great help. It is comforting to know that there is a community of people I can relate to out there."
"Such a great teacher."
"Thank you so much for sharing your recipes & your knowledge!"
"I made these this morning and they were great!! Pancakes are such a wonderful thing... So satisfying!"
"These (fluffy buttermilk pancakes) were delicious and easy! Fooled my husband because he thought I used eggs in the batter! 😂🚫🥚"