Vegan Cooking and Lifestyle Online Program
We will flood your kitchen with an ever-growing library of cooking videos in the form of recipes, tips, batch cooking sessions and more, while also giving you support on your vegan journey, no matter where you are along the way, so food goes back to being simple, fun and delicious.
- We currently have 300+ videos waiting for you.
- New videos come out every single week.
- Step by step cooking videos and recipes.
- Lifestyle videos to support you on your journey to a better relationship with food.
- Printable PDF’s for all your recipes.
You’ll have an ever-growing supply of recipes, kitchen tips, pantry staples and…
- Quick fixes for your daily meals
- We’ll cook everything from gluten free goodies to raw, kid friendly and super meaty meals, sushi, world cuisine, food for the holidays, breakfast and brunch, and so much more.
- Full HD, high quality videos.
- Unlimited streaming on any device.
- Downloadable (or streaming) audio versions of your Support and Advice videos for listening on the go.
It’s the love child of a cook and a doctor who had a camera
and a spatula,
Without the muss,
without the fuss,
the vegan way, just ´cause you can make anything vegan.
Just in case we haven’t met before, I’m Kim. I’m a teacher, a certified plant based cook, and together with my partner in crime, my husband Carlos, doctor (MD) and online tech/filming fanatic, we created “My Brownble”. An online program designed to be your total sidekick in and out of the kitchen.
I'm also a premium content contributor for Vegan Outreach and the Food Choices Academy for Health Studies, and I'm on a mission to help people get back in the kitchen, cook delicious vegan meals, while falling in love with the simplicity of food and cooking again.
- Videos on rocking your relationship with food and eating.
- We'll give you tips and guidelines to help you with your daily choices.
- We’ll talk about practicing self love and body positivity.
- We’ll master the art of finding balance with food, so you can head out and LIVE your life and inspire others along the way.
- From learning practical ways to meal prep,
- batch cooking
- and having a pantry worthy of the coolest Pinterest board (coming soon!)
YOU rock. You are different from anyone else on this planet. You might love broccoli but hate chocolate (hey! it could happen!).
So here’s the best part, Brownble is a very special community because of its ongoing content.
Ask us for what you want, and we’ll always try to make it happen.
- Special pdf's and fun sheets.
- Recommendations straight from our vegan library that you can enjoy while indulging in some much needed down time.
We donate a part of all our proceeds to one of these amazing charities.
"This program has been an absolute game changer for me, I honestly can't thank you enough. Your videos are so sincere and approachable and have given me all the tools I need to eat a healthy vegan diet and break free from emotional eating and body insecurities. My only regret is that I didn't find this program sooner!"
"I have been a member of My Brownble since October 2015 and it just keeps getting better. I love all the recipes, but what I like most about their program is that everything is in video format. I usually use the PDF guide as a resource to look for the ingredients, and when I start cooking, I follow along with the video. It’s like having a close friend in my kitchen and I love the fact that Kim makes the whole process look easy and fun "
"Discovering My Brownble meant I wasn’t on my own anymore as a veggie trying to step up, when even my husband didn’t support it fully. Having My Brownble means I don’t have to go it alone, I don’t even have to think so hard about what I’m going to cook next. It has encouraged me to take the next step and go vegan as much as I can and it feels like I’m home cooking with friends and enjoying yummy food."
"When My Brownble launched I was one of its first subscribers and I super love it, I read it daily and wait every week for a new delicious recipe. It has really helped my husband and I because even though we still eat meat, we have been introducing many vegan recipes into our diet, we’ve been exploring with new ingredients and now we actually have a couple of days a week where we only eat vegan food. "
"What I love most about My Brownble is that Kim not only teaches cooking skills, she also gives much-needed advice about how to nurture a healthy relationship with food and incorporate healthy eating into your daily lifestyle. Watching her advice and support videos is like having a heart-to-heart chat with a friend who really understands you."
"The My Brownble Online Program helped me become a better cook almost immediately. My favourite things about it are the variety of different recipes on offer and the way Kim explains not just the ‘how’ but also the ‘why’"
*We accept Credit Cards and Paypal*